Junk Food Detox: Day 2 Recap
August 28, 2013 § Leave a comment
Here’s a quick rundown on what I ate yesterday. I got stuck eating lunch out – I’m realizing that is really going to be the tough part in all of this. We were debating on whether or not to leave town for Labor Day and in the end I decided it was going to just be way too hard to eat well out of town, so we’re staying put. Now THAT’s dedication! I know I need to kick the creamer in my coffee as it is just added sugar… but I’ll save that for another day.
Tuesday – Day 2
- Coffee with coconut milk creamer
- Smoothie (mango, strawberry, blueberry, almond milk, OJ, chia seed, maca, water)
- Morning snack
- Kiwi, raspberries, walnuts
- Black bean soup (at Lime – not necessarily a “clean” meal but as clean as I could get!)
- Afternoon snack
- Leftover black bean soup from lunch
- Quinoa with avocado, mango and kale from Monday’s dinner
- Evening snack
Join me on my 21 day junk food detox. Follow along here and on twitter #21daysofclean.